Advice Centers: Research

The Research and Technology Transfer department provides advice on all questions relating to research funding – regardless of whether it is Internal University Research Funding, EU funding opportunities or other national or international funding programmes (including scholarships). Doctoral students may apply for travel allowances for international conferences and submit applications for equal opportunities funding to Internal University Research Funding.

The JGU's Startup Center provides advice to anyone interested in starting a business.